We are proud to be a girls-only school because we believe that the girls-only environment provides us with the ideal setting to develop the talents and interests of the girls whose education we are entrusted to provide. We are also proud to be part of the GDST family of schools with its powerful tradition of pioneering change and its mission statement to lead a movement for girls and young women.
By joining our staff, whether as a teacher or as a member of our support staff, you will become part of a community of learners, who are all dedicated to providing the best education for our girls. We are as ambitious for ourselves as educational professionals as we are for our students.
Above all, you’ll become part of a caring and mutually supportive community of colleagues with a strong track record for nurturing and retaining our hard-working and dedicated staff.
Ours is a diverse and inclusive community of professionals, from a range of different backgrounds and walks of life, who all share a commitment to the vision of the School and the Girls’ Day School Trust.
Ten great reasons to work here:
- Working with well-motivated and intellectually curious pupils who achieve excellent academic results
- A stimulating environment with excellent, well-maintained facilities
- Access to copious and up-to-date resources
- Exceptional professional development opportunities through school and GDST programmes
- Salary scales above national levels
- Continuation of pension through Teachers’ Pension Scheme for teaching staff
- Generous non-contact time for teaching staff
- Spacious and attractive work and social areas
- Free refreshments and lunches
- Heavily discounted membership of our superb sports facilities
The tight knit community of the school is very apparent.
Junior School Class Teacher
Hours: Part Time (approximately 0.75 FTE), Permanent. Required to teach 5 days per week.
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Required: from September 2019
This vacancy provides the opportunity for a well-qualified, inspirational Junior School teacher to join our team. Applications are welcome from teachers with experience in both, Key Stage 1 and/or 2.
If you enjoy the challenge of teaching ambitious, able and well-motivated students, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to join our thriving school, which obtains outstanding results.
Applications should be submitted by week commencing 20 May 2019; however, applications may be considered in advance of the deadline.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or sent to:
Mrs Dee Brown, PA to the Headmistress
Northampton High School
Newport Pagnell Road